My Vision – Where do I want to go?
Students will focus on their aspirations (including post-secondary education and training); what to expect during their next life phase; how to approach career choices; and ways to become leaders in their families, careers and communities.
- Explore options for their future through interaction with successful women
- Develop planning, organizational, and evaluation skills
- Explore broadening experiences such as study abroad programs, seminars, and financial aid options for college
- Develop their own “uniqueness”
- Use the learnings from the Values and Voice years to map a vision for their next 5 years
- Serve as a role model for young girls