My Voice – How do I get heard?
Students will develop their voice, including presentation and public speaking skills, showing confidence in their presence and body language, as well as developing their problem solving, consensus building, and leadership skills.
- Gain the confidence and empowerment that comes from effectively articulating their views in groups and before large audiences
- Become an active listener and keep an open mind to new ideas and other opinions
- Be able to effectively build consensus and collaborate
- Project confidence through body language and tone
- Develop presentation skills, including the importance of fully understanding an issue, having respect for different perspectives, and building a compelling case for their view