My Values – What do I stand for?
The curriculum focuses on identifying each student’s strengths, values and passions. The program assists students with learning how to apply this knowledge of their values and strengths to guide them in making sound choices in their own lives.
- Identify the core values and strengths that will give them confidence and serve as an anchor for future decisions
- Reinforce the importance and empowerment of having these guiding core values by hearing from successful women on the importance of their values in their own lives
- Take personal responsibility for their actions
- Learn and grow from mistakes
- Overcome fear and “do it anyway”
- Raise awareness of stereotyping and develop tools to not be defined by others